Lisa found out that they were going to let the baby go on Friday so we wanted to run and find a carseat so that we could have it ready to bring home the baby. We went to Target first because I had gotten a magazine from there the day before and I was a carseat/stroller combo that I absolutely had to have. It has baby farm animals on it, and that is what I decided to do the babies nursery as. So while we were at Target I decided since my mom was down here that I would start a registry so that way she could help me pick stuff that I was going to need, and that way she could feel like she is part of the pregnancy being so far away. We had a great time scanning stuff and discussing things I would need and things I would probably never use. Here is the stroller and carseat, that I absolutely love!!


My sister made me this blanket for the baby and it is what helped me to make up my mind and go with the farm/cowboy theme that I have been thinking about... Thanks Rachel!!! I love it!!


Lisa ended up buying the stroller combo for Will and I as a baby gift. That was too nice of her!! After we were done there we came back to the house to unload it and then we were off the get some souvenirs. I took them to the "Texas Store" which is a perfect place because they have just about everything. Both Lisa and Mom got lots of stuff for the kids back in PA. I bought mom a super cute apron with the state of Texas on it and it had El Paso pointed out and also Laredo (where Rocco lives), and I figured she could show my nieces and nephews where Rocco lives and where Will and I live.

Guido outside of the Texas Store
No comments:
Post a Comment