Monday, September 27, 2010
Great Weekend with my Love and Great Friends
I honestly can't even tell you how long it's been since Will had a weekend off, but what I can tell you is that it was WONDERFUL!! He probably wont have off that many days again until the baby is born, but that's ok because we will have almost two weeks together and our baby will be here. This weekend Ann and I went to a "Scentsy" party which was fun and we got to smell lots of different and awesome scents and then ordered a warmer for ourselves and the guys got to relax and kick back while we were gone. Saturday we went to Skyler's soccer game which was so fun because the kids are just learning and Sky was the goalie which was probably the most entertaining thing I have seen in a long time, it was great! Then we went to Buffalo Wild wings for lunch and watch some college football. We left there and went to Cowtown Boot Store where Joe got a nice get up for the rodeo and both Sky and Ann got a pair of Cowboy boots. Will also bought a new pair of boots and also a really nice shirt. We went to the Rodeo that night and it was a blast as always because it's one of Will and I's favorite things in the world. Sunday Will and I hung out and did a lot of nothing, Will finished a paper for class, and then got a haircut and then I made Stromboli and Will got a movie that we only watched 5 mins of because it was a very disturbing movie, but then we found one on the tv and it was much better. To say the least I was just happy to have spent 3 whole days with my husband and he deserved those three days more than anything because he has been working his butt off since April with very few days off. Now we just have to get ready for our baby boy to come into our lives which is coming so fast and we couldn't be more excited!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment