That night we had mom's homemade Stromboli and I tell you what, my mom is probably the best cook ever, just saying! :o) Will had a little trouble changing his oil because the filter bent on him, and us only having one vehicle he had to get a cab to go to walmart and get another one. A 15 minute project turned into about and hour long hassle. What a mess, but he got it done using flashlights and all.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Sunday
Just another ordinary day, Will went back to work, and we were enjoying having Dominic and Guido around even though Guido was starting to get fussy, and I think he just wanted to be back in PA in his own house, he was getting warn out. Mom and I went to the outlets to look around. We got a few things, I bought mom a really pretty sweater and myself a jacket that I couldn't pass up. Mom also found me some really cute outfits for the baby that I absolutely love! We checked out most of the shops and then it was time for us to pick up Will.





That night we had mom's homemade Stromboli and I tell you what, my mom is probably the best cook ever, just saying! :o) Will had a little trouble changing his oil because the filter bent on him, and us only having one vehicle he had to get a cab to go to walmart and get another one. A 15 minute project turned into about and hour long hassle. What a mess, but he got it done using flashlights and all.
That night we had mom's homemade Stromboli and I tell you what, my mom is probably the best cook ever, just saying! :o) Will had a little trouble changing his oil because the filter bent on him, and us only having one vehicle he had to get a cab to go to walmart and get another one. A 15 minute project turned into about and hour long hassle. What a mess, but he got it done using flashlights and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment