Will was off today and it was great! He hadn't had a day off in about 15 days and it was well deserved for how hard he has been working. We all just kinda hung out and enjoyed Dominic. We didn't want to do too much because Rocco was coming in to town but we didn't know when so we stayed at the house, mom and I prepared desserts for dinner and then got dinner ready. We made apple crisp and "Teresa's Favorite Kindergarten treat", we aren't too sure of what they are really called but one day when I was little my grandma and I came across this recipe and I wanted to make them for my Kindergarten treat, and ever since then that's what we called them. They have like a chocolate cake bottom and then you but marshmallow fluff on that when it cools and then in a sauce pan you melt chocolate chips and peanut butter and then mix in rice crispy cereal and spread it on top of the marshmallow fluff... and it's amazing!!! Great treat! We made chicken Parmesan with spaghetti for dinner had salad and it was all really good! Everyone enjoyed it! We went to church with Rocco when he got in and then came home and ate. We didn't clean up right away because we just wanted to visit with Rock. He stayed pretty late this time and it was wonderful that mom got to see him while she was here.
While we were at the mall the other day we bought the boys some cute cowboy outfits, I mean they are in Texas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment