Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 Month Old

Our little man was a month old on the 5th which was this past Sunday! It really is amazing how fast time goes by. He is such a great baby and we love every second with him! He is still sleeping pretty much of the day/night, there are some rough days, but that can be expected. He surely is growing, he is starting to out grow his newborn clothes, and he is just about to grow out of the newborn diapers and go into size 1. It kinda makes me sad, but it's going to be so much fun watching him grow up.
This past weekend we thought that it would be a good idea to start decorating for Christmas ((since Will had off work)) and we had to go out and buy everything because we had absolutely nothing! We figured this year we wanted to go all out because it's our baby's first Christmas. We went out and got a tree with the Mercier family, Will put up lights on the house and we even planned on going to see Santa at the mall, but around here the mall closes at 6 on Sundays, yeah pretty stupid if you ask me especially around the holidays, I mean isn't Santa suppose to be working overtime??? oh well we are planning on getting back there this week, hopefully tonight! I don't think I have ever been this excited before about any holiday, but I am now because we have our baby boy to celebrate with. We really wanted to get back home for the holidays, but I just don't think it's in our cards this year financially. Hopefully shortly after the holidays we will be able to make it back, I know everyone is dying to meet the baby.





Our boy is starting to smile a little bit when you talk to him, it's mostly right when he wakes up and it's just the sweetest thing in the world, it makes my heart skip a beat. I haven't been fast enough to catch it on camera yet, but I don't have a very good camera either, maybe I will ask Santa for a new one ;o) We also just got some holiday pictures done and I will post them as soon as we get them back, they are so stinking cute i cant stand it, our baby is just too sweet for words just you wait and see. Ok enough bragging, but I do get bragging rights now that I'm a mom right? Well i hope you all enjoy the new photos and like i said the holiday ones will be here in about a week so check back soon. i hope everyone has a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas because I know I will. God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment