Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Spooktacular Baby Shower

Our families have been begging us to get back to PA so that they could throw us a baby shower and we had every intention of getting back, but when we decided to go I was too far into my pregnancy that the airlines wouldn't let me fly in case something would happen. So Ann and I got talking and she wanted to have a party for us and then a ton of ideas started popping into our heads and we decided on a Halloween baby shower. I personally think it was a hit! It definitely wasn't your average baby shower that's for sure! There were both girls and guys there and just about everyone dressed up in costumes, it was perfect!! We had SO much food and let me tell you it was all delicious. Ann and I spent all day Friday shopping and then Saturday day decorating and putting it all together, not to mention that Ann and I were both up till 2am on Friday, I was making pumpkin roll and Ann was cleaning. We had a great turn out and my brother was even able to make it all the way from Laredo :o) ((he was just passing through, but still pretty cool)) Everyone had a great time! We are sooooooo thankful to have such great friends like Ann and Joe, we appreciate everything they do for us!! They are true lifetime friends!! We love them both so much!












**Thank you to everyone that came and for all the great gifts!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment