Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Frogs and snails...


...and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of!! Yep that's right we are having a BOY!!! I finally gave in to Will's wishes on finding out the baby's gender and made an appointment for an ultrasound. Since we are not going to receive any more ultrasounds from the Army Hospital the rest of the pregnancy I had to do some research and find a place close to El Paso that did them "just for fun". The only place around here that I found was about an hour away, which isn't bad, but I was hoping to find a place closer. Anyways, we got in right away and it's a good thing we did because I might have backed out if I would have waited any longer. The lady was having a hard time getting a picture because the baby had his leg pulled up and his foot was hiding everything so she had me moving all over, flipping on to my sides and rubbing my belly and moving the ultrasound thingy all over trying to get the baby to move it's foot. He finally cooperated, unlike last where he was being even more stubborn and the tech couldn't give us a definite answer. The pictures tell all, she got some pretty good ones. What do you think?





He doesn't yet have a name, but it's for sure in discussion. I will be very surprised with myself if he has a name before he is born. I feel like I need to see him in person first. We will see though I still have about 10 weeks!! Oh my gosh!! TEN weeks! Wow, time sure is flying by! Well I guess I better get on the ball and start shopppppingggg!!!!!




**To our little prince... Daddy and Mommy can't wait to meet you face to face, we can't wait to hold you in our arms and love you up!! You are such a blessing to us, you are our little angel! We thank God each and everyday for you! We love you more than words can say!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment