Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

WOW! 20 Weeks already

I can't believe that I am half way!! Time is really going fast!! I have an ultrasound scheduled this week and I'm super excited!! It's been a while since I last got to see the baby and I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown. I will be posting my 20 week belly pic and also the ultrasound pics as soon as I get it! It's been a great day and to top it off it's father's day! I get to spend the whole day with my babe because he is off for once thank God! Although I wish I could be back in PA celebrating with my wonderful father and grandpas but hopefully next year and they will also be able to enjoy their new grandchild. I have just had an all around great weekend, Will and I got to go to Elephant Butte, New Mexico for some fishing and we each caught some fish! We had beautiful weather and a very nice relaxing time! I thank God everyday for all he has blessed us with, sometimes it's not much but it's always enough! God Bless every single father out there, and Happy Father's Day!!








Keep scrolling down and you will see growing belly pics :o)

1 comment:

  1. Teee... I was just creepin' you on facebook and I stumbled on this. You are beautiful and I'm so happy for you and Will! Congratulations to both of you. Hope you are feeling well. You are going to be a great Mommy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete